Is Double XP working... at all?

FrozenGoalie

I noticed this weekend didn't really feel like much more XP than normal so I started taking note of my XP gains. The [WEEKLY] Tactical Flashpoints (the lvl 55 one pubs aren't supposed to be able to get but can) is giving my friend 120k, and myself 60k, only one level above him and nowhere near 55 (21). He's also getting 35k for Emerging Conflicts II, while I'm getting 17k. For mobs in KDY, I'm getting numbers that are much closer to normal XP than to double XP + XP boost (referencing Eric's post about the last time this happened). Oddly enough, he's getting the normal about (not double) from mobs, too. What gives? Edited by FrozenGoalie

Okay... so now I'm the same level I was the last time I checked and my XP for that WEEKLY went from 60k to 100k for no apparent reason (no XP boost on either time I looked, same level). What the heck is going on? Now I'm not even sure if I'm getting 2xp or not, or if it's just the mission window that's messed up (although I'm definitely NOT getting 2xp for mobs in KDY). Either way, it really should get fixed...