PVP gear, what do I need?

doogiehowser

It seems that PVP gear doesn't mean anything till 50. Expertise is the PVP stat and I believe that only the level 50 gear has it. I got the 20 set and the 40 set but ended up just using modded gear. -shrugs-

It's nice if you PVP a lot and get some free gear that can be an upgrade to what you previously had I guess.

Hopefully someone can give a reason why PVP gear is useful.

It seems that PVP gear doesn't mean anything till 50. Expertise is the PVP stat and I believe that only the level 50 gear has it. I got the 20 set and the 40 set but ended up just using modded gear. -shrugs-

It's nice if you PVP a lot and get some free gear that can be an upgrade to what you previously had I guess.

Hopefully someone can give a reason why PVP gear is useful.

Uhm, that's not entirely true. I have a JC Sage and I know for face they require more of one of the two stats than the other. I am sure it the same for the JK Sent as well.

I am still wondering is a JC Sent uses Endurance and Cunning or are JK Sent's out of luck when it comes to PVP gear; meaning the vendors don't even sell it?

Thanks.

that said, the level 40 pvp gear has some expertise. and baller all around stats. its itemized very well.

I also think the level 40 pvp gear is the best looking Sentinal gear in the game.

Why do you post answer that isn't the answer to my question?

:)

I am just looking for answer, I don't want or need people blowing smoke up my butt. Thanks.

A.

oh, missunderstood.

You were looking at the wrong vendor.

Jedi sentinal pvp vendor is in the middle.

they are all lined up in the area. Each class has 4 vendors all together. With each bay houseing 2 classes.

Obviously, you want str, end, crit, surge like any sentinal build.

Watchman and focus are the two viable builds. Combat is extremely underpowered.

Gear for sents comes in two forms. Might, and guardian. aka, +10str/+3end, or +8str/+8end. (as examples, respectively.) For pve, the Heavy str gear works well. For pvp, you may wish to focus more on the Guardian evenly split end/str. Also, this is more true for watchman, as its heals scale with max hp, and thus having more HP=more healing.

Edited by MBirkhofer

oh, missunderstood.

You were looking at the wrong vendor.

Jedi sentinal pvp vendor is in the middle.

they are all lined up in the area. Each class has 4 vendors all together. With each bay houseing 2 classes.

Obviously, you want str, end, crit, surge like any sentinal build.

Watchman and focus are the two viable builds. Combat is extremely underpowered.

Gear for sents comes in two forms. Might, and guardian. aka, +10str/+3end, or +8str/+8end. (as examples, respectively.) For pve, the Heavy str gear works well. For pvp, you may wish to focus more on the Guardian evenly split end/str. Also, this is more true for watchman, as its heals scale with max hp, and thus having more HP=more healing.

Hi again..

When I look at the republic fleet station the sential gear isn't in the middle.. The JK's that wear heavy armor NPC are in the middle there... so I am looking for Sentinal ones.

A.

just checked. its the first one, from the north. ord mantell/typhon departures ele.

Sent gear is called bladefury at level 40. my fav.

Weaponmaster at 50.

I am still having a hard time finding this person, can you open your map and copy down your coordinates and then post them? thanks.

Uhm, that's not entirely true. I have a JC Sage and I know for face they require more of one of the two stats than the other. I am sure it the same for the JK Sent as well.

I am still wondering is a JC Sent uses Endurance and Cunning or are JK Sent's out of luck when it comes to PVP gear; meaning the vendors don't even sell it?

Thanks.

It is not.

Edited by Siokai

PVP gear.

What do I need spec wise? I am looking at the level 20 medium gear and its all endurance and cunning stats on it, is this correct for PVP for this class? If so what do I need more of?

Thanks

There is actually another vendor with Strength and Endurance stats....lol. In fact, the vendor is on the opposite wall to the vendor you're referring to.