Did someone blow up Hutta?

Thoronmir

Was leveling my Marauder this morning and had to go to Hutta to finish Chapter 1 of the story mission. First thing I noticed was, once aboard the orbital station, my mini-map went black. I checked the main map. It was black too. Then the game kicked me out. I relogged, but if I tried to access that character, the game kicked me again. Eventually, it let me access other characters. I took my 50 BH to Hutta and, in the orbital station, his map suddenly went black. I hurried back aboard his ship and tried another planet ... no issues. Then I tried to make a new Agent character to see if I could access Hutta that way. In the introductory cutscene, the game kicked me out again.

This issue seems to only affect Hutta. I'll ticket it, but was curious if anyone else has experienced this.

Well, my issue seems to be a "me" problem, not a "them" problem. I went ahead and downloaded SWTOR onto my laptop and was able to access Hutta fine. On my desktop, I still get kicked when I try to go there. I've sent a ticket in anyway, but expect all they can suggest is uninstall/install the game again.