The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Last night fun on Taris

The_Natoorat

Hi there!

Just wanted to say THANK YOU to everyone who joined the party last night (evening?) on Taris (imp side) on Progenitor server. There was questing, killing, talking, dancing, drinking, more dancing and running on narrow beams to get datacrons.

All that started when one guy got killed by the World Boss (that's what happens when you search random dead bodies) and expressed his displeasure on chat. Someone else suggested that he should get revenge and kill the WB. A group was formed and after several failed attempts we finally managed to kill the oversized worm. After that most of group disbanded, but 4 of us remained and did some questing and chatting. And dancing, don't forget that. The party ended around 3am GTM with nude dancing on Jawa Balloon on Tatooine. I admit, some red wine was involved on my part. I had a great time and I'm sure others had as well.

So again, thanks to everyone who joined our "Mission of Vengeance", and a special thanks to the guy who got killed by the WB in the first place, couldn't have done that without you :)