The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Which is better story or abilities ?

JJTEAMA

Which is better story or abilities just trying to get one the viewpoint and opinions of other players so this is really able to see how many go one way and how many other go the other way and what are the factors in your decision when you make up the character

Given the fact that has a subscriber you are only allowed to have 12 slots for character development you are limited in what kind of choices you make this forces you to compress and make sacrifices so you're not able to see everything

So in making a new character what do you value more ? The characters abilities of his class or species or the story ?

Edited by JJTEAMA

Maybe try getting one character, sticking with it to max lvl and doing some of the content at end game.

Trying to run 12 characters won't give you the sense of any individual story and you will take along time to discover all the abilities.

Also, why would other peoples preference have a bearing on you? If I like abilities and someone else says stories, how does that help you make a decision?

Play your own game.

I am currently lvl'ing my fourth toon. The others I stuck with all the way to 55 before moving on. I got a good sense of their stories and their abilities. Switching constantly would have ruined that experience IMO.

Edited by Maldorans

What are you saying I can't read or see anything what you put on your text can you please make it bigger

You are a very bad troll. But here's what he said.

Maybe try getting one character, sticking with it to max lvl and doing some of the content at end game.

Trying to run 12 characters won't give you the sense of any individual story and you will take along time to discover all the abilities.

Also, why would other peoples preference have a bearing on you? If I like abilities and someone else says stories, how does that help you make a decision?

Play your own game.

I am currently lvl'ing my fourth toon. The others I stuck with all the way to 55 before moving on. I got a good sense of their stories and their abilities. Switching constantly would have ruined that experience IMO.

I am currently basing what new characters I create on what stories I have not seen yet. I have completed five of the eight class stories (all the pubs + the BH), and into chapter 3 of another (the SI).