them sync solo rank queues

Prodiigy

It's just the same fotm comp getting in with each-other. The pick a low population side so they avoid most players, then they all que while they are all in their ts, with 2+ broken jugs. So easy. Edited by Aewu

Lmao

They just all went pubside and qued at the same time.

You cant que sync like you think.

Not a lot of pubs que so yeah they got put together. Big deal cry some more blah blah blah.

Edited by LordCaramun

its queue syncing. but its done on every single server and is inevitable that it will happen based on the conditions that are set up (ie. small pop, no cross faction, no cross server, flawed matchmaking etc.)

it is what it is.

do you want people who do solo queue to take an oath to stay out of mumble while they do it? do you want people to be forced to queue or not queue when other people are queueing/not queueing? cross server or queue sync. no other way around it that doesnt break things even worse.

Ugh i think you're 1 season too late with whole que sync thing.. and if you take solos that seriously then you might wanna rethink your life.

I hate solos more than regs so no, not at all.

Thank you for your vast insight though

That's why you do it for hours, without even switching a toon...LOL and also venrin is a hypocrite, I remember him complaining about hybrid and how they are broken, yet he takes the opportunity to farm on a broken class and still complain about it.

I heard you guys talk on the stream, it's obvious you're just farming rating while you can with synergy/boss guys. Really I don't care anymore, but call it what it is at least.

-mad sad sin

Edited by Aewu

That's why you do it for hours, without even switching a toon...LOL and also venrin is a hypocrite, I remember him complaining about hybrid and how they are broken, yet he takes the opportunity to farm on a broken class and still complain about it.

I heard you guys talk on the stream, it's obvious you're just farming rating while you can with synergy/boss guys. Really I don't care anymore, but call it what it is at least.

-mad sad sin

ive been streaming for the past 4 hours without being in mumble. same thing is happening. sorry if 2 good players get on the same team it upsets the balance

ive been streaming for the past 4 hours without being in mumble. same thing is happening. sorry if 2 good players get on the same team it upsets the balance

mosh, so good blowing force push out the gate and then getting rooted and kited the rest of the match. you are nothing more than an annoying fly. i guess its okay to be bad when you have good teammates.

Edited by crunchbarry

mosh, so good blowing force push out the gate and then getting rooted and kited the rest of the match. you are nothing more than an annoying fly. i guess its okay to be bad when you have good teammates.

the force push is to prevent you escaping with sprint.

Nice try though.

It wouldve been a bad decision had it been someone who couldnt break my root with a sprint. that would be just plane silly. Don't tell me how to play my class when I play all classes better than you. Talk **** to me now that im bending you over on pub side and everyone butthurt. Grow the **** up

ill be back to carry you gimps soon enough. Miss my sorce

Edited by MoshhsoM

-mad sad sin

Venrin has been playing madness sorc/sage, nothing else. He hasn't even been on much today. What broken class are you referring to?

the force push is to prevent you escaping with sprint.

Nice try though.

It wouldve been a bad decision had it been someone who couldnt break my root with a sprint. that would be just plane silly. Don't tell me how to play my class when I play all classes better than you. Talk **** to me now that im bending you over on pub side and everyone butthurt. Grow the **** up

ill be back to carry you gimps soon enough. Miss my sorce

not sure what you're talking about. pretty sure you leaped. force pushed. then leaped again. then i burned you with fadeout and roots and left you standing in your place like a good little noob. nice try tho. :)

honestly i never laughed so manically and had so much fun losing in my life.

Edited by crunchbarry

the second you were told about the thread is when you stopped talking in coms or muted stream either or, nothing worse than a liar imo. i watched your stream was entertaining counting down 5,4,3,2,1, queue and the deny it. u claim u dont care but u siad on stream u were up 80 hours ahahaha. u also asked dont panic who are they playing against they said no one and you had about 6 ppl in mumble but u and your friends would rather sync queue and think your good. Thump your chest about a sync queued rating against actual pugs is laughable, u wont ever get that or anywhere near that in 4's. i bet u never even had it in 8's or good enough to be taking in.

Edited by Prodiigy

Ugh i think you're 1 season too late with whole que sync thing.. and if you take solos that seriously then you might wanna rethink your life.

That was directed to the op page bud. not to you as i didn't use quotes. ;)

Personally no matter what you will have number of guilds on the same team in solo que its just which guild is on and who's in que etc. It's when someone gloats about their solo rating but they have 0 group is when i cannot take that person seriously. not saying you do just in general. ;)

Edited by ShadowOfLies

the second you were told about the thread is when you stopped talking in coms or muted stream either or, nothing worse than a liar imo. i watched your stream was entertaining counting down 5,4,3,2,1, queue and the deny it. u claim u dont care but u siad on stream u were up 80 hours ahahaha. u also asked dont panic who are they playing against they said no one and you had about 6 ppl in mumble but u and your friends would rather sync queue and think your good. Thump your chest about a sync queued rating against actually pugs is laughable, u wont ever get that or anywhere near that in 4's. i bet u never even had it in 8's or good enough to be taking in.

You and the others that leave comments like this are in too deep. You say solo queue is 'laughable', so why care about persecuting someone to the extent of TWO forum posts? If Mosh is obsessed with solo's, you're obsessed with crying about it.

*BTW I've been playing solo's just as long as Mosh; where's my hate?

the second you were told about the thread is when you stopped talking in coms or muted stream either or, nothing worse than a liar imo. i watched your stream was entertaining counting down 5,4,3,2,1, queue and the deny it. u claim u dont care but u siad on stream u were up 80 hours ahahaha. u also asked dont panic who are they playing against they said no one and you had about 6 ppl in mumble but u and your friends would rather sync queue and think your good. Thump your chest about a sync queued rating against actual pugs is laughable, u wont ever get that or anywhere near that in 4's. i bet u never even had it in 8's or good enough to be taking in.

So i stopped using coms and havent spoken to anyone in the past 8 hours ive streamed and yet im still winning.

Explain please.

When are you randoms just going to admit to yourselves that you need us to carry you on imps?

bringing attention to something the devs said they dont condone is crying , that logic. , glad u called your self out as all i did was post a stream no names, its cute you and your bf hold hands though along with the others protecting each other. you beat pugs no one else, funny thing is every good player on other servers no solo holds no water but bastion bads think its everything, its 4's or nothing.

You and the others that leave comments like this are in too deep. You say solo queue is 'laughable', so why care about persecuting someone to the extent of TWO forum posts? If Mosh is obsessed with solo's, you're obsessed with crying about it.

*BTW I've been playing solo's just as long as Mosh; where's my hate?

melees always get hated on first cause they in your face

bringing attention to something the devs said they dont condone is crying , that logic. , glad u called your self out as all i did was post a stream no names, its cute you and your bf hold hands though along with the others protecting each other. you beat pugs no one else, funny thing is every good player on other servers no solo holds no water but bastion bads think its everything, its 4's or nothing.

cause youre trying to call out players here that have names and hold respect by a lot of the community.

you sir are a random. plain and simple

cause youre trying to call out players here that have names and hold respect by a lot of the community.

you sir are a random. plain and simple

youre so full of yourself mosh, youre an average player at best that needs an advantage over others. everyone who had a name on bastion left to p5 or quit the game