My char got stuck and can't free himself

RaksasaUngu

So I accidentally fall between the elevator and cliff at Sundari outpost in Balmorra. I typed /stuck and tried to use quick travel and fleet transport but those didn't work. If i tried to jump my way out then my character falls in a limbo and cant do anything because its considered moving. Whenever I typed /stuck and then use the quick travel / fleet transport it almost worked but my screen was constantly moving / crashing so the teleportation was cut short. The most it can reach was 3 seconds before getting cancelled because my char was considered moving, not enough since it needs 6 seconds to successfully get me out of the jam. Does this mean my character is permanently stuck? Is it possible for someone to pull me out with an ability or something because I really want to continue playing my sorc especially since its double xp week soon. Please help D:

if you are visible and reachable in the world, get a sage/sorcerer into a group to pull you out, or find a guardian/juggernaut to kick you (for a player of your faction, you need to be in a duel). Those skills seem to work best for those situations.

If that doesn't help, make sure to write an in-game ticket with the appropriate category so a CSR can move you.

Here's another tip, if you're stuck in a moving state then first sit down before trying to use quick travel. Sitting down _will_ bring you out of the moving state and then quick travel will work.