DF (NM) Draxus - Guardians cast marked cleave in false direction (with video)

Levram

The Guardians of the Fortress in the Gate Commander Draxus fight in Dread Fortress (nightmare mode) do not consistently cast their cleave in the same direction as what they mark on the ground.

As can be seen in this video, even though I AoE taunt the Guardian onto myself and have aggro before the marked cleave is cast, the Guardian does not turn to face me and marks the cleave in the opposite direction. However, the significant bug is that the actual cleave is cast in my direction because I have aggro!

This results in invisible cleaves being cast in directions other than where the Guardian is actually facing on all players’ screens.

This is a similar problem to the Bulwarks in this fight not facing the player who has aggro on them (even though they shouldn’t really have an aggro table.)

Don't worry, this has been reported already and is being looked into. :)

-> http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=735856

Yes. I wasn't sure if it was the exact same problem as there wasn't a video in the original post, and the description is a bit different.

Based on the video that is in Post #12 of that thread, as well as my own. The Guardians' Slam is clearly being cast at whomever has aggro when the Guardian's channel is completed. It is not being locked into position when the channel begins and the Slam's cleave is marked on the ground.