S2 rewards for top 3 players should be a dragon.

mrkmcknz

So daily/weekly has KILLED YOLO ranked. KILLED IT. No not killed the pops. Killed the skill previously found in there. I mean I now see guys I didn't even see in pre-season farming.

One operative healer with 28k health said and I quote: "I pay, I play." Oh and "Newly dinged here." People are hitting 55 or just picking up the daily and jumping into the Q.

Ranked wzs should be where the elite compete. They aren't anymore.

Congratulations on killing solo ranked.

All the old players + a few players who are actually good but enjoy wzs more + some bads who will learn fast that you have to WIN to get the weekly done = A damned good thing.

Sounds like you had a few bad rounds and a bad start to the season. Sucks. But the weeklies are awesome. Giving on the fence players incentive to do ranked is a good thing

So daily/weekly has KILLED YOLO ranked. KILLED IT. No not killed the pops. Killed the skill previously found in there. I mean I now see guys I didn't even see in pre-season farming.

One operative healer with 28k health said and I quote: "I pay, I play." Oh and "Newly dinged here." People are hitting 55 or just picking up the daily and jumping into the Q.

There should be a CM emote that makes the dragon orbit the fleet PVP terminal and drop magical poop on everyone waiting in queue watching youtubes.

Edited by Joesixxpack

It will even out eventually. Either people will stay queued and the elo system will actually have enough people to work properly, or most of the newer faces will stop trying after they realize that only wins count towards the quests.