StarFighter Aces

Infernal_Marquis

So who do you folks think the best StarFighters are on this server? I consider myself from Fair to Slightly Above Average but would be interested in teaming with or learning from other top pilots.

FYI: there is a GSF channel if you want to join in and chat with other pilots (type /cjoin gsf).

Edited by Infernal_Marquis

Check the GSF forum for a long list of names per server (thread titled "Aces"). A lot of those guys don't seem to play much anymore, though...today, the list of true aces is a lot shorter. I can't remember the last time I saw guys like Udezak, Grunty, or Oscarette.

These days, there are a lot of good players, but only a few guys that I really feel like I need to be careful with: Eichman/Avidity, Levv/Levvix, Graendahl, Doctrr, K'orvith spring to mind. There's more than that, those are just the some of the better guys I've flown with and against most recently (I play both sides). Though come to think of it, I haven't seen Levv in a while...he was, at least for a time, far and away the best GS pilot on JC.