Same Class... Same Server?

ForcelightX

I already have a Guardian and a Jugger.. on same server.. I want to start another Guardian. (yes i love them lol) But im not sure if to make it on same server or make the 3rd on a Diff server.. any suggestion?

Don't see the reasoning behind wanting to make it on a different server just because you already have 2. My friend has 3 Vanguards and 2 PTs on the same server, because he enjoys playing them.

In the end it's your choice, but if it were me in that position, I'd stay on the same server.

Edited by Essence_of_Light

If you keep them all on the same server they can benefit from each others crew skills, doesnt matter what faction they are. Your cybertech can craft armoring and mods for all your toons, your biochem can make implants for everybody and you artifice can make hilts and enhancements for everyone. You can also mail credits to each other, and again faction shouldnt matter.

The only thing i'm not sure of is if you need to have your legacy first. I've had mine for a long time so it's been a long time since i've been on a character that has no legacy.

I already have a Guardian and a Jugger.. on same server.. I want to start another Guardian. (yes i love them lol) But im not sure if to make it on same server or make the 3rd on a Diff server.. any suggestion?

Maximum of 22 server slots, go for it! Seeing as there are really only 16 classes, pretty sure they intended it for people to make more then 1 of some of them :)

(server unlockers can be found on the GTN, sometimes very cheap)

Maximum of 22 server slots, go for it! Seeing as there are really only 16 classes, pretty sure they intended it for people to make more then 1 of some of them :)

(server unlockers can be found on the GTN, sometimes very cheap)

whats server unlockers? sorry im new to all this xD

whats server unlockers? sorry im new to all this xD
I believe he's refering to additional character slots, in the event that you have maxed out the default number.

More on topic, I don't see anything wrong with rolling a doublet. I have 2 sorcs and 1 sage on my old server and 2 sages and 1 sorc on my current one. The only downside, IMO, is having to play through the same story again. I'm considering rolling more of the classes I like just to be able to run more operations at 55.

There's nothing wrong with it if you enjoyed the story.

There is one significant up side to trying all 8 classes. Once you finish each companion story at around level 50, you unlock a +10 presence bonus. Five per story line, times eight stories equals a huge presence bonus making later alts virtually unstoppable.