The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

My Two Cents

Force Hound set – an armour set derived from the Infinite Empire’s Force Hounds as depicted in the Dawn of the Jedi comic series as worn by the character Xesh. It’s an armour set that I think looks wicked and would have a particular affinity with Sith Assassins.

Protosaber – I know, I know, it’s a lightsaber with a power cord. But I think it’d be awesome to see in SWTOR due to its sheer uniqueness. There might be some animation issues due to the addition of the cord and power-pack, which could be too much work to justify as a random roll in a cartel pack. It would most likely be sold standalone like the other unique weapons on the market.

Jarael’s Armour set – We have Zayne’s armour already, and Jarael’s armour would make another nice addition for fans of the KOTOR comics. Not to mention that Nadia would make for a half-decent Jarael at medium-distance.

Hamster Ball speeder – It would be the most pimped out vehicle of all time.

Heart of the Guardian / Mantle of the Force – For those who don’t remember, the Heart of the Guardian and the Mantle of the Force were two unique crystals that Revan could acquire in the Yavin Four DLC for KOTOR 1. I propose that the Heart and Mantle make a return with unique colours: bronze-red for the Heart, and silver-cyan for the Mantle.

Companion Customisation – Now that we can customise our characters on the Fleet / homeworld, I don’t see why the same cannot be done to our companions. It shouldn’t be a complicated matter for our humanoid companions, and as for the aliens, there should be enough variation that we can change some aspects of their appearance.

New Races – I propose the addition of a near-human race, which would have a slider to switch between a number of different races such as Zeltron or Lorridans. Nautolans and Togruta would both be welcome additions as well.