55 Rep Scoundrel(healer spec) LF Guild, heavy on the PVE with a little PVP tossed in

Jokkell

I have been Playing MMO's for about 15 years. Recently I was left looking for a new home when VG was "shut down " and found SWTOR. I have been enjoying it so now its time to find a fitting guild ;p . More of a background bio I can give on request. Currently I am just about done with the 55 "Basic" gear and a few PVP pieces, ran a few pug ops but I am looking for more steady ops, flash points etc. Look forward to catching up in game

Kortain

55 Rep Scoundrel

my guild does all the sm ops for coms several times a week and we do a little pvp for relics and fun :) we have a progression team currently working on DF HM message me in game on Bástila or on our website cronies.swtorhost.com! hope to hear from you soon!

Grievance - Family, Honor, Loyalty

Hi Jokkell, we at Grievance are a mature, 18+, family-friendly, Founder guild/community and have people on daily on the Republic side. We are a heavy PvE guild as you say :). There are a number of us always interested in running dailies, Flashpoints, Galactic Star Fighter and just hanging out in Teamspeak. Our Operations nights are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Saturday but we do not have strict attendance requirements since we understand people do have lives outside of SWTOR :). We are currently working on 8-man and 16-man Hardmode Operations. If people still need to gear up we run Story Mode Operations on Wednesday nights and if not we have been doing various achievement runs! :rak_03: Here recently we have a small group of us that have been running regular PvP Warzones together gearing up in hopes to run a Season 2 Ranked Warzone team.

If you would like more information you can PM me and/or visit our guild community web-site www.grievancegaming.org to find out more info, read our charter, register and apply. Good luck and have fun!