The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Playercharacter customization Overhaul.

Some simple and can be down easily now, and some that woudl acquire more work.

1. Fullbody Sith Corruption, its no longer a clown face trend.

2. Unrestrict all tattoos and scar customizations. including Sith Warr Tattoos, Mirilan Tattoos, Trooper and BH tattoos, and inq Slave Brands.

3. Fullbody Torso Scar Customization. Front or Back. have whip scars like slaves would or blaster bolt scars or close call saber scorches. etc.

4. Fullbody Tattoo options.

5. Racewide hairstyle unlocks. Cathar hairstyles and new human hairstyles for all!!

Some of them MIGHT be limited by specific technical issues. Not saying I know everything and it HAS to be the case, but it might require lots of work, like redoing all the hair and body meshes, or add new ones.

Probably you will get a slight variation of what you`re asking - various specific customizations for money, pretty much as it is now.

I agree with this on the fact that almost all Cartel packs contain armor with exposed chest regions. Anakin said it himself in episode 1, "space is cold" so why even make more than a handful of these especially in CM packs themed for space -Scratches head in curiosity- If these exposed armors keep turning up every single pack at least give people something understandable to fill it like scars, you yourselves created Darth Sion in kotor 2, his fractured body was held together by the dark side. Create an unlock item that makes your body all cracked and scarred, possibly glow deep red between some cracks

I'm sure every dark side melee class would love wearing the exposed extrovert armor with a cracked body texture and dark V corruption

On second thought, it can work really easily, by making new body textures and not meshes. 4 custom skin textures per toon, with whatever design it`s needed.

The problem with this is overlapping tattoos and others, so having one might deny you another, as you will then have TWO layers of visuals, which can get garbled and people up in arms "BUT MY CHAR HAZ LOOKZ POODOO!".

I agree with all the suggestions!

In addition, I would love the ability to put a male armor top/pants on a female toon to flatten the chest or make slender hips, or have a slider for the bust and hips.

Edited by DomiSotto

Not sure how body tats would work on a species like Cathar to be honest. Although it would be nice to have scarring and tattoos on the body especially if you have face tattoos and scars. Hair styles I am not a huge fan of on any class and generally wear a helmet at all times. Tattoo restrictions seriously need to be gone. Although I can see Twi'leks having specific tattoo's for obvious reasons.