The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Mirialian Comp Customization Overlay For Lt. F.Iresso

Well, right now I really want Iresso... Mirialian is the easiest, since it is a recolored human really & he already has a tat. I would love him to have a Torguta overlay (there is already a squad of them on Hoth) but it is hard with the clipping issues, so I dare not.

I want all humans to be customizable into different species, but that's a much taller order.

I dunno. I know posting suggestions is pointless, and Bio never listens, so... yeah. Life sucks.

Edited by DomiSotto

the problem with it may be due to companion convos

ive always wanted a chiss Temple but in her convos she says shes human i believe at one point (been a long time since i talked to her) my guess is that biioware dont want to mess with things.

That being said many people on Rp servers dont Rp as the person their character is ie agents arnt cipher 9 so a pack containing customs for many of the companions that may change their race would be nice and i bet would be popular.

And that is why I said (oops, not here, but in a million other places, lol!) - cosmetic only. For the folks like me, who do not mind ignoring an occasional mis-fit in the cutscene for the sake of getting my jollies throughout the rest of the game :) Overlay is optional, after all, and can be removed if it just doesn't work even if the player tried it.

My preference will be for this:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=737340

but right now I am about to get Iresso, and would pay up to get him out of the human shell, since it is my only Con run!

Edited by DomiSotto