How much armor ignore and shield bleed-through debuff does Thermite Torpedo apply?

SpacerSebben

Because the actual numbers aren't given anywhere. Not in the tooltip, the description in the GSF loadout, nor when you mouse over the debuff icon once you apply it on someone.

Yes it says how much piercing and armor ignore the torpedo itself has on contact, but it doesn't say anywhere how much the debuffs are applying.

Edited by SpacerSebben

Because the actual numbers aren't given anywhere. Not in the tooltip, the description in the GSF loadout, nor when you mouse over the debuff icon once you apply it on someone.

Yes it says how much piercing and armor ignore the torpedo itself has on contact, but it doesn't say anywhere how much the debuffs are applying.

That is a good question. I assume 20% because that seems to be a standard value, but I have no data -- I've never used them before.

Also, is it just me, or did its numbers get buffed recently? I remember people quoting its numbers and calling them pitiful, but it actually does pretty respectable damage for what it does.