Pets!!

Ok I really think that we should be able to purchase special release pets through the market... the list I think we should be able to get are.

J9-BH Mercenary

LU-20 Builder

2C-TA Commander

BF-4F Warrior

Taun Fawn

Minimech CE

Arctic Manka Lynx

Lobelode

Forest Nekarr Cat

Umbral Blurrg

F5-SC Fighter Battle Droid

Glided Flutterplume

Model S-12 Blackbolt

Forest Nekarr Cat

I think to help those of us OCD people... that collect everything.. it would be nice if there was alternative way to get these specific pets.. and Paying for them in Market just makes sense.

Ok I really think that we should be able to purchase special release pets through the market... the list I think we should be able to get are.

J9-BH Mercenary

LU-20 Builder

2C-TA Commander

BF-4F Warrior

Taun Fawn

Minimech CE

Arctic Manka Lynx

Lobelode

Forest Nekarr Cat

Umbral Blurrg

F5-SC Fighter Battle Droid

Glided Flutterplume

Model S-12 Blackbolt

Forest Nekarr Cat

I think to help those of us OCD people... that collect everything.. it would be nice if there was alternative way to get these specific pets.. and Paying for them in Market just makes sense.

You have the Forest Nekarr Cat twice on your list.

The minimech CE is available in the collector's Edition, maybe therer are still somewhere some to be found.

On those pets out cartel coin packs sold by certain retailers, yes, I can understand that this is frustrating. I would buy all those packs, but some seems to be no longer available, and it seems like most of the US retailer pets don't work in Europe (the game doesn't accept the code). That is really stupid from BioWare, since they could some people (like me, spending more money on the game).

Regarding the Taun Fawn, I think this should not be too easy to get, but BioWare could give them out a little more often too (even though I have mine, so I have not to worry about this anymore).

• 3 months later...