Is Jung Ma good for a mature PVPer looking for a new server, guild?

JymReaper

I'm a soon-to-be 55 sorc on bastion (also have a 55 sniper). Bastion's PVP standard is high, but there's not much in the way of community. World PVP etc is almost non-existent, and warzones/GSF etc are just farmed for points rather than the grudges, rivalries and so on that give PVP its mojo.

Is Jung Ma as an RP-PVP any different? What's the sense of community like? Is there much of a GSF scene? Any standout guilds for ranked/social/world pvp?

Cheers

Jym

I'm a soon-to-be 55 sorc on bastion (also have a 55 sniper). Bastion's PVP standard is high, but there's not much in the way of community. World PVP etc is almost non-existent, and warzones/GSF etc are just farmed for points rather than the grudges, rivalries and so on that give PVP its mojo.

Is Jung Ma as an RP-PVP any different? What's the sense of community like? Is there much of a GSF scene? Any standout guilds for ranked/social/world pvp?

Cheers

Jym

Seems like most notable Imp Side PVP guilds are "not recruiting at this time" which is another kind way for saying "we are clicky". I always feel that you should give a person a tryout if you roster numbers have room.

Also, don't let a guild trick you into believing they are PVP based - my best advice is bring a toon here and scope out a few WZs - you'll be able to tell right away which guilds are the experienced PVP guilds.

That being said, there are wonderful guilds here, they just aren't very PVP oriented. Best of luck on your search.

Seems like most notable Imp Side PVP guilds are "not recruiting at this time" which is another kind way for saying "we are clicky". I always feel that you should give a person a tryout if you roster numbers have room.

Also, don't let a guild trick you into believing they are PVP based - my best advice is bring a toon here and scope out a few WZs - you'll be able to tell right away which guilds are the experienced PVP guilds.

That being said, there are wonderful guilds here, they just aren't very PVP oriented. Best of luck on your search.

I'm going to assume that you are speaking of <Vicious> in the "we are clicky" segment of this post and In a sense we are everyone in vicious has been playing together for a year if not longer at this point of time. We are not actively recruiting new members, but if a player were to show that they are totally kicking *** in warzones it will be noticed and something is usually mentioned in our mumble.

However the community is very tight knit. It's very similar to living in a small town. Everyone for the most part is pretty cool. There are for sure some guild rivalries on this server. I would say give us a try and see what you think.:)

I'm going to assume that you are speaking of <Vicious> in the "we are clicky" segment of this post and In a sense we are everyone in vicious has been playing together for a year if not longer at this point of time. We are not actively recruiting new members, but if a player were to show that they are totally kicking *** in warzones it will be noticed and something is usually mentioned in our mumble.

However the community is very tight knit. It's very similar to living in a small town. Everyone for the most part is pretty cool. There are for sure some guild rivalries on this server. I would say give us a try and see what you think.:)

Whoa, whoa, whoa. Easy there, space cowboy. I was in NO way referring to <Vicious>. In fact, I was referring to my very first landing on this server nearly 3 months ago, which had nothing to do with V/SF. Before you go pointing the dirty end of the stick, make sure you aren't assuming.

Again, no disrespect to V/SF, as this didn't pertain to your guild.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.