The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Its about time, your lie to us form the beginning of the game, now fix it

Aztian

when the game was releases, i was like jugg or marauder and i picked marauder , to the white armor set,

and it looks so cool i am sure a lot of old people back in the days was so SAD!

the armor was never in game, now when i look at the jugg. they are the class that get the closes to the armor set, with the SO COOL LOOKING PVP set battle master set thing,

i like amor .but i have use a lot of cash for getting the right look, as a marauder and there are only small ok looks. even they old armor sets looked better in the new crap we can buy for RL cash

whats the deal with the big shoulders it looks os LAME!. i never see a high end char running around with the BIG lame as$ shoulders its really saD! .... O.o

we know you like to sell us stuff. then why don't you fix the LIE and make the armor from this old with warrior movie

i so wish i had the armor juggs had , then comes out some armor with the hood up on it and i am nice it looks like some jugg armor. BUT guess what then i can see my BELLY ..... i know there is a lot of gay people in the game. but what about us that are not?

i like to look like a SITH warrior . my main class is a WARRIOR and i pick the road to a marauder. but i still have the SITH blood warrior in me. so PLZ LET us LOOK like one!

Edited by Aztian