Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Cartel Reputation Sets unlock Cartel Pack Sets?

Saito_Hiraga

My question here is about Thana Vesh's armor, The Bounty Rep vendor sells you all the set pieces for some certificates and some creds. The thing is, If I complete the set from there will it get unlocked on my collections as if I got the Armor from the packs so I can unlock it to get further copies from my collections window?...

Hey there ,

Yes it will unlock your set into the collections.

However it will take some time , i unlocked the Thana Vesh set through the vendor and it didnt unlock inmediatly.

I logged out and back in and then i looked into collections and there it was.

Just make sure that you wear all the armor pieces , only then will it unlock.

Hope this answers your question.

Regards

DTRO

Hey there ,

Yes it will unlock your set into the collections.

However it will take some time , i unlocked the Thana Vesh set through the vendor and it didnt unlock inmediatly.

I logged out and back in and then i looked into collections and there it was.

Just make sure that you wear all the armor pieces , only then will it unlock.

Hope this answers your question.

Regards

DTRO

You can speed up the process of adding it to Collections by putting in a mod (can be any level). That way the item will be bound to you permanently and thus added to the collection.

Armor pieces from the vendors can be given back and the Cartel Certificates will be refunded (like ops gear for Tokens or comms). By putting in a mod the refund-timer will be set to zero.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.