The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Are you living in a dead guild ?

JJTEAMA

Like the question asks how many people have joined groups and have no active members in them besides the one person this has happened t this has happened to me how m how many other people on is this happening to. You get recruited and there's no support.

this is happening to anybod this is happening to anybody else how often it is ha how often it is happening to. To others maybe there's a way to fix this

I've been in a few guilds, seen two die off completely. Most times it depends on the guild you join. A casual guild will likely have ups (high activity) and downs (low activity). Will see drop offs when new games release and people want to try em out especially free ones or over open betas. The guilds that usually remain most active are the hardcore pvp and raiding/ops guilds.

Another big factor is content being released in game. Bioware, for some reason, continues to think nightmare mode ops are completely new content. It would be nice to see more story related releases involving more than a single planet or moon and maybe another nice level increase. All games have lull periods though and I think we are currently in one.

My suggestion would be to find another guild if yours is truly dead or stick with them and see if the activity rebounds. If you're just looking for guildies to run game content with, then start inviting and boost your guilds player base.