JJTEAMA suggestions for the game

JJTEAMA

If you all would like me to go back to just making random friends for a different ideas for the suggestion box then OK you'll start doing that again but I really don't see how that's any better if my topic is. considered spam it was at least spam in a can

it is what is in their mind heart and spirit the sad thing about having a physical impairm it is what is in their mind heart and spirit the sad thing about having a physical impairment is that it limits you in ways so I will not go into detai so I will not go into detail trying to explain it to people

Have a nice:)

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay now I'm going back to my original plan of posting everything of all my ideas right here developers please take a look at everything I'm putting I've decided to do this because weather I do it ride somewhere else.

Put it in place. Here I

Edited by JJTEAMA

Holiday seasons in the game. I have seen games where whenever there is a special holiday around the area an and refreshing and a little bit more and a little bit more fun we can have lif we can have life day. And because this is a Star Star Wars game. types of holidays types of holidays that can be made up for this game

==================

Adding weather patterns in the game and and rain and o and on the planet tattoo we can have sandstorms

https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/f/4739abed-97d5-4cc7-a7e2-18b1783ea784/d7f1ehf-0cf8b6f9-3105-435a-a382-3702c23fef73.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzQ3MzlhYmVkLTk3ZDUtNGNjNy1hN2UyLTE4YjE3ODNlYTc4NFwvZDdmMWVoZi0wY2Y4YjZmOS0zMTA1LTQzNWEtYTM4Mi0zNzAyYzIzZmVmNzMucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.9mvU30oKDF63MV0DbISTu9_H5n0SaO7-iG1E89ZoHrE

Like the picture shows it is HQ prong single help lightsaber it has to be me coming out of it with a weapon like this you can have two different colored crystal for each beam

The next link below shows the quad saber. and a roug and a rough cut just to show what I just to show what I was talking about the gray spot is the lightsaber itself and the colors are the beams

This type of weapon can support four different color crystal all at one time

https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/f/4739abed-97d5-4cc7-a7e2-18b1783ea784/d7f1l9l-e61253e3-ea1a-4d6c-8085-b97482603b51.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzQ3MzlhYmVkLTk3ZDUtNGNjNy1hN2UyLTE4YjE3ODNlYTc4NFwvZDdmMWw5bC1lNjEyNTNlMy1lYTFhLTRkNmMtODA4NS1iOTc0ODI2MDNiNTEucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.V0tvp66W3YdIawRj6jypYIvDDEJBr-_u01dLUeDs7-s

Edited by JJTEAMA

https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/f/4739abed-97d5-4cc7-a7e2-18b1783ea784/d7f1ehf-0cf8b6f9-3105-435a-a382-3702c23fef73.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzQ3MzlhYmVkLTk3ZDUtNGNjNy1hN2UyLTE4YjE3ODNlYTc4NFwvZDdmMWVoZi0wY2Y4YjZmOS0zMTA1LTQzNWEtYTM4Mi0zNzAyYzIzZmVmNzMucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.9mvU30oKDF63MV0DbISTu9_H5n0SaO7-iG1E89ZoHrE

Like the picture shows it is HQ prong single help lightsaber it has to be me coming out of it with a weapon like this you can have two different colored crystal for each beam

The next link below shows the quad saber. and a roug and a rough cut just to show what I just to show what I was talking about the gray spot is the lightsaber itself and the colors are the beams

This type of weapon can support four different color crystal all at one time

https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/f/4739abed-97d5-4cc7-a7e2-18b1783ea784/d7f1l9l-e61253e3-ea1a-4d6c-8085-b97482603b51.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzQ3MzlhYmVkLTk3ZDUtNGNjNy1hN2UyLTE4YjE3ODNlYTc4NFwvZDdmMWw5bC1lNjEyNTNlMy1lYTFhLTRkNmMtODA4NS1iOTc0ODI2MDNiNTEucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.V0tvp66W3YdIawRj6jypYIvDDEJBr-_u01dLUeDs7-s

So the quad saber would look pretty much like this?

http://imgur.com/HT5KlcK

So the quad saber would look pretty much like this?

http://imgur.com/HT5KlcK

I was able to understand what you were talking about by just looking at the links the text on my voice program does not expand for my own benefit but yes from that picture and from that little diagram in my second link that's what the quad saber would look like I really would hope they would put this in the game for every player. It would be so awesome. Debbie also I was not able to read your text like I think the only reason I was able to understand what you're talking about its only by looking at the pictures

Edited by JJTEAMA

in an any or anywhere else in or anywhere else in the games. Whether they would be Republic or Empire side. Because you can come across and see these chairs but you can't sit down and then which is really sad Edited by JJTEAMA

New Star Wars pants for the game basically mini pets

http://www.google.com/search?q=Star+Wars+creatures&action=devloc&safe=images&hl=en&gl=US&ie=&v=&client=tablet-android-toshiba&source=mobilesearchapp-vs&channel=iss

And the creatures that look like my icon picture. I can't pronounce the name use my picture as an example of what I'm talking about

Also more droid designss

New Star Wars pants for the game basically mini pets

http://www.google.com/search?q=Star+Wars+creatures&action=devloc&safe=images&hl=en&gl=US&ie=&v=&client=tablet-android-toshiba&source=mobilesearchapp-vs&channel=iss

And the creatures that look like my icon picture. I can't pronounce the name use my picture as an example of what I'm talking about

Also more droid designss. http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2012/05/build-your-droid-at-the-droid-factory-coming-to-tatooine-traders-at-disneys-hollywood-studios/

Edited by JJTEAMA

from Star Wars Knights of the Old Republ and a Star Wars 2 Pacifi and a Star Wars 2 Pacific Lords Knights of the Ol Knights of the Old Republic with lords

Or items at least that resemble them in some way

Edited by JJTEAMA

This is a situation for the website runners

Can we please get an update on our profiles to have the ability to add more text and maybe some graphics we don't really have much space to write anything in on our biographies

Posted in this topic area by mistake

Edited by JJTEAMA

This is a suggestion for the website runners

Can we please get an update on our profiles to have the ability to add more text and maybe some graphics we don't really have much space to write anything in on our biographies

Edited by JJTEAMA

First person force filter. Remember in Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic Sith Lords 2 there was an old woman in Korea. you could see energ you could see energy fields and weather peopl whether people li lightlight side or or dark side. Can we please have this ability for the blind species that you can make an character creator. ? play the second Star Wars Knights of the Old Rep play the second Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic game and use that first person mod in that game to see what I would like things to look like in the future I don't see much for reason why we cannot have this feature I think it might make things a lot of fun Edited by JJTEAMA

The ability to have two companions follow you around at the same time

=============================================================

The ability to switch between you and your companion and take control of the companion the way it was done in Knights of the Old Republic and turn into first person mod. And manipulate them and move them around as you would your own character

That way the character can take control of the whole camera and take pictures of the character you created

===============================================================

Give the holographic camera. The ability to take video. So you can make videos of your own game play inside the game

Edit shields. You can give it a shield a much nicer a static than just that little force field thing have a holographic shield wristband on the player. We have lightsabers. Why not light shield

They can be in many different colors as well

You can have the shield up here all over the arm of the character as a visual graphic

also they can protect you up to 30 times up to getting hit

Stealth cloaking devices for all classes and characters not just Jedi shadow

to the player to escape from dangerous moms or areas that are too dangerous for them to to complete

Wow...you just straight up don't want to make choices, do you? You want to take the best features from every class and give them to everyone. Why even have classes? Why not just make one super-class that can do everything? That seems like what you really want. Maybe just an "I win" button too, that way you don't have to try at all, you can just hit the button and get BiS gear.

Edited by Phyltr

if you can't read regular sized posts, hold the control button, and use the mouse scroll button til it is enlarged to a size you -can- read

People are still buying this? I mean, first he used to post in all caps because he claimed that's all he could read, yet he responded to people who didn't and...if you think about it, a capital letter is only maybe 2-3 pixels larger than a non-capital letter...how does that make anything easier to read? 2-3 pixels is the difference between legible and illegible? It doesn't make sense...its illogical.

Now, he's suddenly not posting in all caps. Hmm...odd. Beyond all of that, there are tons of accessibility features in Windows that any disabled person would already be using for every day tasks. How could he have gotten to the point of signing up for an account and signing into the forums if he actually was disabled but could only read capital letters like he claimed? Its all very suspect and I'm convinced JJTEAMA is a troll.

Edited by Phyltr

http://www.google.com/search?q=Farscape+TRDs&action=devloc&safe=images&hl=en&gl=US&ie=&v=&client=tablet-android-toshiba&source=mobilesearchapp-vs&channel=iss#channel=iss&gl=US&hl=en&q=Farscape+dRDs

If you look at my link there and there is a picture of a little mechanical robot from the TV show Farscape it was called a Drd. I think it would be awesome to have these things follow you around as you're going on a missions in the game so this could be mini pets

Also having a shy rack. Flying around you I'm following you around with the awesome as a mini pad 2 this will be great for the Dark Jedi options as a mini pets. As you do tend to come across them in the game on the first planet

Biger quest marker are needed

the markers that are over a quest giver head need to be made bigger on the main map when your looking at it when hit the - m key -

================================

color coded spot on maps

this will be grert

fact faster and safer way of moving from place to place and stop player from going high level zone on any world they not ready for

------

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.