Advanced purple war hero's crystal.

Solomace

Hi,

Haven't played in a while and just come back and in my inventory I still have an advanced purple war hero's crystal. I was going to sell it but can anyone tell me please what's the difference between mine and the derelict version? Is just the name and nothing else?

Is it worth more :)...

Cheers peeps.

Advanced Purple crystals are made by players and are in constant supply on GTN, but you need lvl 50 char to use it.

Derelict Purple is from cartel packs (no longer available) and can be unlocked in collections, can be used by chars at lvl 10. Colour-wise they are a bit more pale than "regular" purple ones.

Stats wise there are the same.

Advanced Purple crystals are worth sth like 60k or so, depends if you are lucky :)

Derelict ones are expensive (from 1.5M on Progenitor server) because can be used by all characters (and companions) in legacy after unlocking.

Advanced Purple crystals are made by players and are in constant supply on GTN, but you need lvl 50 char to use it.

Derelict Purple is from cartel packs (no longer available) and can be unlocked in collections, can be used by chars at lvl 10. Colour-wise they are a bit more pale than "regular" purple ones.

Stats wise there are the same.

Advanced Purple crystals are worth sth like 60k or so, depends if you are lucky :)

Derelict ones are expensive (from 1.5M on Progenitor server) because can be used by all characters (and companions) in legacy after unlocking.

Great. Thanks friend. So the Advanced war hero one I have can be made and goes for about 60k?

Cheers.

Edited by Solomace