3 Bugs with "Hightail It" (Gunslinger roll)

ambitiousapple

Hello,

I have 3 bugs I'd like to report:

1. When spec'd into the Sharpshooter tree, Hightail It does not always put the gunslinger back in cover properly after the roll. You appear to gain the cover effect buffs such as Balistic Dampers or the instant Charged Burst (if spec'd into them), and the blue portable shield is visible, however you cannot activate any abilities requiring cover and enemies with pulls or leaps can indeed pull or leap to you. This issue resolves once the gunslinger manually tries to take cover, however you lose all buffs associated with taking cover due to their internal cooldowns, and enemies have usually already managed to close the distance between you and them by the time you 'do' manually take cover properly.

2. When snared, a gunslinger can often use Dodge to cleanse the root successfully, thus allowing the gunslinger to activate Hightail It to roll away from the area. However, when attempting this, the gunslinger often "rubberbands" back to the origin location after completing the roll. The result being that Hightail It is now on cooldown, Dodge is now on cooldown, and you have not moved away from the origin area.

3. The "perma-stuck", desynchronisation issue occurring when a gunslinger attempts to activate Hightail It at the same time that an enemy attempts to knock you back still exists after previous attempts to rectify it. This "perma-stuck" effect (unable to move unless pulled via sage's Rescue ability) is always accompanied by a lack of synchronisation in both player animations and sounds after it has occurred.

---

I can provide recorded footage off both #1 and #2 if desired.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...