Rename storage tabs

XDAndroid

As a long time player I've gathered quite a lot of stuff, and I like to categorize it in the different bays. For example, I use Bay 1 on all my characters for crafting materials and Bay 5 for consumables. But otherwise it differs a lot from character to character what bays 2-4 are getting used for.

I think it would make it much more intuitive, if you could rename the storage tabs to something else than the default Bay 1, Bay 2 etc.

It seems like there would be room enough for 3 extra tabs along the bottom, but we can't utilize that extra space as the max number of tabs is 5. I guess there could be enough space to have a set character limit of 10 characters for each bay, so they could be renamed to "craft mats", "old gear" or whatever you have put away.

I have no idea about how big or small such an addition would be, but I can't imagine it would be excessively hard or ressource demanding to make this happen.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.