Another LF Guild Thread ;)

Gethzerion

OK, looking for a guild to ultimately raid with.

Native English speaker (old enough to have seen SW IV at the cinema in the 70's :eek: ) living in Europe seeks empire guild (preferably) with GSOH for fun times coupled with a desire to progress.

Experienced MMO'er

- Guild Officer in WoW TBC to end of WoTLK (DK Tank and Disc Priest)

- Currently Raid Leader in Rift since launch (Rogue Tank)

- Multiple other MMO's Aion, EVE, GW2, NW:O, MW:O, Star Trek, TSW

So yes I understand the importance of preparation for raids (consumables + research) and to be excellent to one another in the guild and not bring its name into disrepute whilst gaming.

- Already have TS, Mumble etc installed.

Beta tester for this particular game who left at level 45 due to being part of the 5% group :mad: . Returned recently and now have my Powertech BH knocking on level 51 and Sith Juggernaut to 21

Ideally I'm looking for a guild that I can raid with once I've geared up (I don't expect freebies - you learn as you gear imo), happy to tank, DPS or heal but as I'm collecting the years maybe DPS for a change? Ideally the guild will also participate in PvP WF's etc

Raid start times need to be 8:30-9:00pm CET ideally finishing about 11-11:30pm CET (work is a real kicker for getting in the way of raiding) 3 times a week would be optimal.

Happy to jump sever if needed.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.