[UI Bug] In the wardrobe, title shows companion name for my character

Jerba

I discovered a minor UI bug in the Wardrobe window today. I don't remember seeing this bug prior to Game Update 2.7, but it may have been present for a longer timespan.

I asked multiple players about this bug and they were all able to reproduce this bug. Therefore I am led to believe that this is a general bug and not related to my system.

Screenshot to illustrate the issue: http://i.imgur.com/K8P2BoI.png

Note how the title of the wardrobe says "HK-51" (my companion), but the window shows my character. Had the window been correct, it would show the name of my character and not my companion.

Steps to reproduce this bug:

1) Ctrl + Left-click on any equipment to preview an item so that the wardrobe window opens.

2) On the tabs at the bottom, switch from "Character" to "Companion".

3) Close the wardrobe window, either with Escape or the X button in the top-right corner; make sure that you close while the Companion tab is opened.

4) Now preview the item again. When the wardrobe window opens, you can see your character, but in the title it shows your companion's name and the arrows to switch to another companion.

To fix this bug:

Whenever the wardrobe window opens, make sure that the title of the wardrobe window is changed to the character's name and that the arrows to switch between companions are not visible.

Edited by Jerba

I got the same glitch, but ignored it since it doesn't matter much.

For me it happens when I preview the look of armor sets on a companion, then close the preview window, then look at another armor set. And it's because the preview window opens with your character tab, not with the companion tab, when it's first opened, but because of the bug it keeps its last interface element title.