Legacy bank

JJTEAMA

It would be like a guild bank but it would be only for your legacy characters a place on the space station or anywhere else you would have a giant bank were you can put things for your entire legacy family. and they all could share the same it even the ones that are bonded to a character could be un binding

To be clear this is a item that would allow every single characters items to be shared on different characters or store or store them. No matter which character you are using. You also do not have to be do not have to be a subscriber to use this you always have access to you always have access to this it follows yo it follows you around it's basically portable. Somewhat. Cuz you can Simon it when you need. You can call upon it and activate it when you need to Edited by JJTEAMA

I saw the video of the new homes that are putting in the game will these games allow you to store tons of stuff also will you be able to access other items and his items are bound to and his items are bound to him what you want to us what you want to use them on an imperial Bounty on an imperial Bounty Hunter is this possibl

In my posts my idea this was supposed to be possible but I don't know if it will be implemented with this new thing of Star Wars housing in the game. It's just inconvenient to have to get different dear to log out of the game we lost the game and log back in and wait 10 minutes. for for me

Mmm...

I have seen no clarification or expansion beyond the cryptic one liner, so I owuld not go making any assumptions of what that one liner really means. For instance, it could be something a lame as you can only store legacy items there, and thus have no need to mail them around and that's it, nothing more or it could behave as a mega legacy item where you can put anything you want, despite it has be bound to you, and any of your alts could have access to it. While I much rather have the later, I still do not know what reality will be; I would expect by now, that the design requirements for the legacy bank should have been already defined for the software programers to go an code, so an explanation of the design functionality should by now be available and not after the upgrade has been released. I fear that the reason, the real key features has not been released is because we are likley to be disappointed.

Sue

It would be like a guild bank but it would be only for your legacy characters a place on the space station or anywhere else you would have a giant bank were you can put things for your entire legacy family. and they all could share the same it even the ones that are bonded to a character could be un binding

Do you think that we will be able to have dark side armor for light side if we put it into the legacy bank? For example if you could put some type of bounty hunter armor and put it on a trooper? because if u were able to put "bound" items/armor into your legacy bank, wouldn't that work? well i hope it does! Then my commando would look amazing!

Do you think that we will be able to have dark side armor for light side if we put it into the legacy bank? For example if you could put some type of bounty hunter armor and put it on a trooper? because if u were able to put "bound" items/armor into your legacy bank, wouldn't that work? well i hope it does! Then my commando would look amazing!

I hope you can put bound items into the legacy bank, if you can't, i honestly don't see the point in them, i mean, it would be cool that when i no longer need the level 50 makeb item modifications....such as armourings, mods, enhancements, hilts, barrels, ear pieces and so on, but if you can't, i honestly won't see the benefit of having a legacy bank.

The only bank space i use is on my crafter, where all my resources are, my other characters don't use the space at all.

Armor should stay as bind on equip, unless it is a special legacy weapon. The Galactic Strongholds that will be released is going to fulfill what you want. FTP players will get access, just not as early. Yes more items should be bound to legacy, but 99% of items bound to a single character should stay that way. If you want a mod or enhancement for a character, craft it and don't equip it. Then it is easily accessible for your alts, whether it is transferred through in game mail or your galactic stronghold.

Also, for FTP players, I'm not sure if this is possible but you could try to get your item to your alt through the GTN.