searching for a guild

revan-ator

Hey guys,

This is probably the wrong place to post this but i couldn't really find another place to post this. I remember there being a place for guild advertisements but i haven't played in a year so i don't really know if it's still here.

Anyways as the title sais i'm looking for a guild. I prefer a guild that likes to do flashpoints and heroic quests because i enjoy those too. :)

I would like it to be a german or belgium/netherland guild. I'm from belgium so Dutch (flemish) is my native language but i would like to learn how to speak german. (Ich kann ein bisschen Deutsch sprecken aber nicht viel. Ich glaube das mein Deutsch genug ist um mir zu verstehn.) I have an account on the server "the red eclipse".

If this indeed is the wrong place to post this thread an admin is free to move it of course or just notify me so i can repost it in the correct section.

By the way, if i create a account on a german server is swtor entirely german then? I mean audio and text included.

Regards,

Lax :)

Edited by revan-ator
Forgot something

Hi Lax,

I know there a some German players on the Red Eclipse, but I don't know if there is a German guild.

I'd ask in general chat, even if you might wake some trolls telling you to go to a German server.

You can create characters on several servers within the same account. The language you play the game in will depend on the settings of your client. If you are playing in English now, you will still be playing in English when you play chars on a German server. Even the links in the chat will be translated. People will often use German names and abbreviations in chat for ops and fps though, it may take some time to sort those. Still confuses me sometimes as I play with the English client :)

Regards,

frauzet