The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

customizations?

niclynn

i was a member for while now didn't get a change to get a sec key and by the time I came back they were gone:mad: so now I want to customize my Ashara and Xalek and I cant:rak_02: cus I don't have the key so is there another way I can get them. we can get all the others without the key I think we need to be able to get these 2 as well ty and hope to find these soon:) maybe they can even be put in to the cartel place:D

not if u don't have a place to get the app :mad: I have a pc at home don't have the net on my phone im old fashion :D so hope it comes up somewhere else I guess :) cartel place :rak_03:

Honestly, in this day and age, EVERYONE has some form of smartphone, that's why they gave the option for a Mobile App. If you have neither, you're **** outta luck unfortunately. You don't even need a phone for it, you just need an iPod, iPad, or some form of MP3 like that.

Honestly, in this day and age, EVERYONE has some form of smartphone, that's why they gave the option for a Mobile App. If you have neither, you're **** outta luck unfortunately. You don't even need a phone for it, you just need an iPod, iPad, or some form of MP3 like that.

Wrong, not everyone does.

I have no iPod, iPad or anything like it. My mobile phone is a fairly old cheap nokia with no internet connection.

Edited by Bronagh

I don't own any kind of mobile phone, let alone a smartphone.

Apart from a couple of gadget-happy types, most of my family and friends that do have phones have bog-standard, cheapo mobiles rather than smartphones too. I think we're still quite a way from "everyone" having smartphones, however it may appear in the media.