how about a toggle for new item ratings in tooltips?

Beefshank

Hello,

I think the new system of showing the rating for the bits if your moddable armor (armoring, mods, enhancements, and augments) is a great idea at level 55, but it seems unnecessarily confusing while toons are leveling. I have a lvl 33 toon, and in her armor and weapons are bits with item ratings now ranging from 84-72, with most of the numbers in between represented as well. All of them are blue quality. These numbers used to be between 33-27, which was so simple to keep track of while leveling.

Since while leveling, our choices of upgraded bits are simply "green<blue<purple" I think it would be simpler and quicker to figure out what to upgrade next if the tool tip displayed the old way, with a level# and a color (I never understood why the numbers were always 1 level off, but that's another very small issue).

So how about a toggle to swich between the old way and the new way? I would certainly toggle for the new way on 55's, so I'm not suggesting your switch it back. Just a choice of how it displays would be helpful.

thank you.

Or have the ability to display both the item level and its rating as separately-selectable configuration flags, so that you could see just the level, just the rating, or both, plus the actual stats if you have 'extended tooltips' turned on.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.