The Wrath's Entourage Doesn't Want to Fight

Rasen

On my Sith Warrior, while doing the Tython flashpoint with a friend, my companions kept going passive mid combat. I used both Quinn and HK and neither wanted to participate in destruction and carnage. Now I can understand Quinn's apprehension due to his questionable actions in the past... :mad: but HK lives for carnage. He taunts my enemies as they flee, but then gives up the chase by going passive. My Hunter Killer Droid's functions are being rewritten. Help me Bioware. You are my only hope!

My Lord Wrath,

We will take a look at HK-51's programming, but he should be back out there slaying meatbags in no time.

Malavai Quinn is the epitome of professionalism within the Imperial military, and I'm certain he will overcome his...hesitance. We will ensure he is prepared mentally and physically to accompany you in battle.

Regards,

Moff Watson

Edited by TaitWatson

My Lord Wrath,

We will take a look at HK-47's programming, but he should be back out there slaying meatbags in no time.

Malavai Quinn is the epitome of professionalism within the Imperial military, and I'm certain he will overcome his...hesitance. We will ensure he is prepared mentally and physically to accompany you in battle.

Regards,

Moff Watson

Grand Moff Watson,

I couldnt help but notice that you are referring to the incorrect droid, you see HK-47 is not a companion droid, but HK-51 Is.

Good Hunting,

Grand Champion Skiptrace

Grand Moff Watson,

I couldnt help but notice that you are referring to the incorrect droid, you see HK-47 is not a companion droid, but HK-51 Is.

Good Hunting,

Grand Champion Skiptrace

Grand Champion,

The Watcher responsible for my intelligence briefings has been terminated.

Good hunting, indeed.

Moff Watson

Edited by TaitWatson