The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Taun Fawn Code

Thaledach

Hey All,

I am looking for some help here. My wife plays these games with me and her favorite things in them are the pets. Yesterday she saw someone with a Taun Fawn pet which was an old promo code only pet. She was so bummed out when she learned that they don't have them anymore. I was reading some forums and I guess some people still give these away or have extras. If anyone still has one of these sitting around please let me know. Her birthday is coming up and I would love to surprise her with this. Help a fellow nerd out. Contact me via this forum or in game. My main character is on the Prophecy of the Five named Thaledach.

Thanks so much

-Thaledach

Hey All,

I am looking for some help here. My wife plays these games with me and her favorite things in them are the pets. Yesterday she saw someone with a Taun Fawn pet which was an old promo code only pet. She was so bummed out when she learned that they don't have them anymore. I was reading some forums and I guess some people still give these away or have extras. If anyone still has one of these sitting around please let me know. Her birthday is coming up and I would love to surprise her with this. Help a fellow nerd out. Contact me via this forum or in game. My main character is on the Prophecy of the Five named Thaledach.

Thanks so much

-Thaledach

If you don't get any takers through here, you or your wife should check out the Twitch streams the devs do periodically (I think Eric Musco confirmed there'll be an Operation Musco stream this week for example). They often (although not always) give away Fawn codes during them.

Just be aware you'll need to be quick on the draw with entering them since they just throw them up in the stream's chat and it's first come first served on entering them. So I would suggest having your "enter code" screen up and ready in a second window while watching.

PS: Because this is called the "Star Wars" forum, a lot of people mistake it for a general discussion forum for the game, but this one is really intended for discussions about the meta-series (books, comics, the movies themselves, etc.), so you may also want to check around in the real General Discussion or Community forums as well.

Edited by DarthDymond