DWBI is looking for a DPS to join our main Progression!!

BeetleGiuse

Pretty much we are looking for a DPS who knows their class very well and can pull good numbers. We will be attempting and clearing NiM Dread Fortess content once 2.7 is released and so on for the future. Preferably would like a ranged DPS, if you are a melee we would not mind working around that either but considering that we already have a sentinal...that is the only class we do not need.

Our raid days and times are Wednesday and Sunday, Wednesday we start at 5:30pm and end at 8:00pm server time(PST) Sundays we start at 5:00pm and end at 8:00pm server time(PST). On Mondays we start at about 5:30pm server time(PST) and spend about an hour finishing up any raid we needed to finish over the week.

PLEASE feel free to message me in game on PUB side to DRUNKENSAILOR for any further details, also if you have uploaded parsed on torparse just mention it to me and I can search your name on torparse. Thank you for those who took the time to Read this.

If it wasn't for the fact that I am already on two different raid team on different servers, I would have been glad to try out for it on my sage. If it is you guys though you will probably down Corrupter 0 within the week, as you communicate well. :3 Good Luck to you all.

I wish you could man