New abilities for level increase.

Derceritus

It is nice to get new spells when a new expansion comes out and you gain 5 more levels. It can however be problematic when you start having too many spells. Therefore, I would suggest at least for the next Makeb like expansion that upgrade spells are used that can replace some of our less used spells. As a healing sorcerer, one of my least used abilities is Dark Heal. I would propose the new top tier corruption tree ability be an upgrade replacement spell to Dark Heal.

Dark Invocation

Cooldown 1 min

Cast time Instant

Heals your current target for 30000 health and puts a damage shield on them for 20% of the healing done. It also puts a debuff on the caster with 10 stacks that reduces force regeneration to zero for 1 min.

Any use of consumption under this debuff will result in negative force regeneration. This debuff can be removed with Force Barrier, however, it will only remove one stack per second so you will have to channel the whole ten seconds to remove it. The main purpose of Dark Heal is to have a quick heal that is inefficient but fast to try to save a target near death. I believe this new spell will do that better while adding enough inefficiency to make people think twice about using it unless necessary.