The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Classic Armors fomr Episode I-VI

qkRJ

Like the title entails, I believe there should be armors based on the 6 movies for example:

- Boba Fett's Armor

- Luke's Robes

- Jango's Armor

- Obi-Wan's Robes

- etc.

Do you guys agree?

Also even from more minor characters like a grand moff's armor.

Like the title entails, I believe there should be armors based on the 6 movies for example:

- Boba Fett's Armor

- Luke's Robes

- Jango's Armor

- Obi-Wan's Robes

- etc.

Do you guys agree?

Also even from more minor characters like a grand moff's armor.

Fairly sure we already have that.

Boba Fett's armor design doesn't come about until Darth Bane. So no. Even then when Mandalore the Uniter started wearing it, the first person to wear it canon wise, it didn't look that much like the armor either. In fact it looked more like a Turian Jet trooper Helmet from Mass Effect or Rohlan Dyre's helmet..

This game takes places 3000 years before the movies. They have look alike gear and costume in the game yes, but they have taken the liberty to make it plausible why it looks similar and they aren't straight up carbon copies. I know there are probably going to be people who disagree with me on this, but please stop acting like this game doesn't take place 3000 years before any of the characters in the movie born.

The closest gear youll find in this game that Is from the original characters is the life day robes. Which were worn by chewbacca in the made for tv movie calle the star wars holiday special. A movie so terrible the george lucas regrets making it and would destroy every possible trace of it. But anyway in that special in the end there is chewbacca and other wookies wearing life day robes. There were life day robes during the life day event. but then again life day has been around for thousands of years in that universe so it doesnt exactly count.

And I dont want to see movie characters armor in this game. I dont want to see darth vader shooting guns or throwing force lightning. Or boba fett as every role under then twin suns.

These are 2 different universes of star wars. Lets keep them seperate the way they are.

Im not talking about introducing these armor through the lore, I mean the cartel market, where they have any kinds of armors

It doesn't matter whether it is through the CM or not, the LORE doesn't exist for those specific sets of armor, and since the LORE doesn't exist in this time period for those specific sets, the armor will not exist for this game.

Come back in 3,000 years when replicas of those armors will be available just like the KOTOR armor is for this game.