Reputation For All Planets

JuMoraf

I personally enjoy gaining reputation for in game locations. I also would love to receive items once maxing them out like in Wow you get a tabard or your able to get a special mount. If we could have dailies for reputation with lets say Republics Rebuilding Task Force of Taris and after maxing it out I'd get a special Rakghoul pet or Ghoulish looking mount. I know we already have stuff like this for Section X and Black Hole and such, but I want more different types of rewards and on all planets not just daily sections of a planet. Just my wishes for reputation I'm really enjoying working Makeb's and GSI's.

I ask you community members as well what other rewards or types of reputation based mission would you want?

P.s. Guild tabards, Pazaak, and Swoop racing.

I think SWTOR currently has too many different reputations already, and most of them doesn't seem worth the time, so instead of adding new reputations BioWare should first make those that are in game a little more interesting... but maybe that will happen with the Stongholds.

On planetary reputation: I don't think we need them, we have social vendors for the social points which are pretty much like a reputation already. So, if you want more to grind, go grind the social points with your characters.

That's a good point the social vendors but it's something of a completing every planet thing to me. Your absolutely right though it's not really worth the time now which was part of my post if anything, my main point I want it to be worth more and I personally like all the reputation stuff even if most people don't. As my post said what would be some of the returns you would like to see?