The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Where is Jori's tiara? D: + gender strangeness

Also, why do you show guys modeling her armor in both the Collections and the Starfighter Pack ads? I mean, I'm all for pro-gender equality and stuff, but for example Mira's armor uses a female shape.

Seriously, clearly not a guy: Jori Daragon

And seriously #2: Jori also clearly has a freakin' sweet hat, rivaling even K'Kruhk. Where is her hat? Why am I not wearing that tiara right now?

Why, Cartel team! WHY! :mad:

Otherwise I love this set, it's awesome, it's gorgeous, it has a loincloth. I wish you made more cool stuff like this.

Actually... while we're at it... why is a guy modeling for Mission Vao too? You know what, let's just go over this in detail:

• Exhibit 1: Mira: Mira. Not a guy. Does not have guys modeling her in Cartel / Collections windows.
  • Bastila. Hopefully you all know who Bastila is. She is also not a guy. She has a female modeling her gear in Cart Mart.
  • The Last Handmaiden. By definition, a handmaiden is not a guy. Her model is a female... invisible... mannequin thing.
  • Dancer Outfits. The one place I would love to see a guy get in on the action just for lolz. Nope, female model.
  • Jori: Jori. Not a guy. Has guys wearing her stuff all over. This is pleasantly kinky, but still, odd.
  • Mission: Mission. Not a guy. Has guys wearing her stuff all over. Less kinky since it's fairly unisex, but still. Give poor Mission her dues. :mad:

Why, Cartel Team? Why? Do you understand what this does to my nerd brain? It mildly bothers me every time I go through Collections. End the cycle of pain. :(

P.S.

Jori's tiara. :)