The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Better Looking Lightsabers

Tusken

Disclaimer: I'm at work so please give allow me a little latitude on the names.

Looking at the new lightsabers added to the market I have to admit I was very underwhelmed. The little lights on the sides? You have to zoom in fully to have any appreciation for them. I wish for future lightsaber releases, where you can buy outright on the market, it would have a saber effect similar to the:

Volatile Direlect

Energized Conqueror

Ziost Guardian

Tythonian Force-Master's

As some constructive feedback, the best looking saber hilts (IMHO) are the ones without handguards and the ones that are not big bulky round tubes. I've preferred using my Pitiless sabers for some time now because they look good (with the metallic bronze/gold) and are fairly interesting to look at by themselves.

The Tythonian blows all other sabers away on the market because, I feel, it not only has a great saber effect but because it has a great looking hilt.

If you want to entice people to spend money and their CC on instant buy items I'd suggest making the items interesting enough for people to want to buy them. Small nuances are nice but if the only way a person can appreciate it is to fully zoom in and hunt for what makes it special... well, it's just not interesting enough to buy.

Best Regards

Edited by Tusken