Not enough Weapon Charge

olddawg

I get this message every time I try to fire the slug rail gun. I was able to use the rail gun before. But I must have changed a configuration item or something else has changed. Redeemer or Quarrel Gunship, large reactor. Thanks for any help.

I get this message every time I try to fire the slug rail gun. I was able to use the rail gun before. But I must have changed a configuration item or something else has changed. Redeemer or Quarrel Gunship, large reactor. Thanks for any help.

A large reactor is for your shields...

(And what Armonddd said)

Since he seems new, might be worth noting that

Pressing F1 after you spawn will switch your "Power" to weapons, which gives you increased regen (and I think increased damage too right?)

Make sure you have a healthy blaster pool. Either Regen Reactor or Regen Accelerator (can't remember which one is for magazine ATM) will help, but if you don't have enough power for a minimum charge AND you attempt to shoot anyways, you're just wasting the energy.

Hopefully you've got things sorted by now!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.