The Vindicator's Lightsaber makes no audible sound in cut scenes when clicked on.

Reno_Tarshil

I've passed this along! Thanks!

None of the lightsabers make their sounds in most cutscenes. In fact, in any cutscenes that don't use a predetermined sound, weapons don't makes sounds at all. None of them. Not Blasters or anything. Just clarifying that this is not a limited problem.

The screwiest thing is, it isn't affecting all the cutscenes, just 90% of them. I think I have seen a rare CS that plays the correct sound, but I can't remember which one it was. This might not be an easy fix.

Edited by Vid-szhite

None of the lightsabers make their sounds in most cutscenes. In fact, in any cutscenes that don't use a predetermined sound, weapons don't makes sounds at all. None of them. Not Blasters or anything. Just clarifying that this is not a limited problem.

The screwiest thing is, it isn't affecting all the cutscenes, just 90% of them. I think I have seen a rare CS that plays the correct sound, but I can't remember which one it was. This might not be an easy fix.

That is likely the lightsaber scene you get when you make your lightsaber on Tython or gained your lightsaber on Korriban.