Ranked pvp bug

MooTheCosmicCow

I sent a ticket in the game and was wondering if anyone else had same problem?

What I sent to BW:

I am looking at my solo wz rating and it is nothing but dashes, it says I need 10 MORE ranked wz matches before I get my rank, well it has said 10 like since forever, I'll do a ranked wz and afterwards it still says I need 10 more before I get my solo rank.

I looked on characters that have not ever done ranked at all and they say they need 10 MORE also, so exactly how do I get a season one (or any future season) rank and reward when it is not recording any of the ranked wz matches that I do?

This bug means I cannot ever get a seasonal reward until you fix this, that is totally unfair to me and any other people experiencing the same bug.

Their response:

Greetings,

I am Protocol Droid M0-T0, Human-Cyborg Relations.

Thank you for contacting us about the issue you encountered. This particular case appears to have been caused by a bug within the game that will need to be corrected in a future game update and as such, cannot be corrected by Customer Service.

To allow us to identify and correct these issues, we would request that you submit a Bug Report on this issue. Bug Reports submitted though the In-Game Help Center go directly to our development QA team and not to Customer Service. To submit a bug, you can type /bug in your chat window or select Bug Report from the

drop down when creating a new ticket in the In-Game Help Center.

We also recommend checking the latest patch notes at http://www.swtor.com/patchnotes for information on any fixes or changes in our game updates or our Known Bugs list, located at the top of our Bug Forums which can be found here: http://www.swtor.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=417.

We would like to apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused, and to thank you again for the valuable feedback you have provided. Please do not hesitate to report any other issues you may encounter while playing.

Galactic support is our specialty…

Sincerely,

Protocol Droid M0-T0Star Wars ™: The Old Republic™ Customer Service

My response back:

OK this is my official Bug Report now....you have been notified. (and I copied what they said above and sent to them)

Now you said "Galactic support is our specialty"....if so what will you do about my season one reward I cannot get? What will you do about any future season rewards I cannot get until this bug is fixed? Am I s&^% out of luck or is Galactic support really your specialty and you will find a way to get me any reward(s) due?

Again, anyone else having this issue?