Questions about stuff

iamnotacrook

So i've recently come back to this game after like about 1 year, with some new characters and discovered there's a lot of new things in this game. I have a few questions, to maybe update others on some things.

1. What's up with Twileks and hoods, why cant twileks have the hood up and on?

2. About pvp, is there an option maybe to choose not to que up to 4v4 unranked?

3. Is it true that you/i can't get holostatues no more?

About question one, i've googled this but maybe there has been a recent change, an option perhaps.

About question two, i strongly dislikes 4v4 unranked as a lowbie.

About question three, read about it on general chat and have not seen one from one of the CC packs.

So i've recently come back to this game after like about 1 year, with some new characters and discovered there's a lot of new things in this game. I have a few questions, to maybe update others on some things.

1. What's up with Twileks and hoods, why cant twileks have the hood up and on?

2. About pvp, is there an option maybe to choose not to que up to 4v4 unranked?

3. Is it true that you/i can't get holostatues no more?

About question one, i've googled this but maybe there has been a recent change, an option perhaps.

About question two, i strongly dislikes 4v4 unranked as a lowbie.

About question three, read about it on general chat and have not seen one from one of the CC packs.

To answer your questions:

1. Because of clipping issues with their Lekkus (their Head Tails).

2. No

3. As far as I know, the Cartel Packs that had the holostatues are embargoed for now, but fear not! You can still purchase them on the GTN (the player market) if anyone is selling them. :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.