glitched outfits, so many of them

mousestar

i want to address a truly frustrating matter. i have experienced multiple times now that i work and save up for extremely expensive gear and when i finally get it, it is glitched. glitched in a sense that the cloth goes into the body or blends horribly into the other gear parts. my latest example is the bastila shan gear. i saved long and it took me a lot of work to gather all the parts, all together about 1 month and 3 million credits. the chest gear has several cloth stripes that go down the body which do not behave accurately but go straight into my *** while walking jumping or any kind of moving. another example is the basic commendations shoulder free jedi chest piece but ive experienced the phenomenon with a lot of items. please work on glitch free outfits it is ruining the experience of working and earning desired gear.

We've been assured by the Community Managers that the devs know about these issues, for sure, and that we will be notified when they are to be fixed. So, do not worry.

You can find their posts if you browse the Dev Tracker forum. Scroll back to last year and two years ago.

We've been assured by the Community Managers that the devs know about these issues, for sure, and that we will be notified when they are to be fixed. So, do not worry.

You can find their posts if you browse the Dev Tracker forum. Scroll back to last year and two years ago.

How long is it going to take to fix issues with female textures? this has been ongoing since December .... so when do we worry, next year?

Edited by Linamia

Mira's outfit got bugged by this patch, apparently.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=7341898#post7341898 <-- they are fixing it, although no answer on my poor char`s big butts.

Thanks for letting me know! The team is now aware of the problem and looking into it! :tran_smile:

Mr. Tait Watson, is anyone aware of the Unfettered Trench Coat bug? And how long will we have to wait for an august 2013 item to be fixed - CM item?

Edited by Styxx