Imperial Agent cover ability getting you stuck!

Donreidy

Just wanted to toss out some info about some being stuck bugs. As an imperial agent I keep finding mrself getting stuck from using the cover ability. My character often rolls into a position that I cant get out of. Seems to be many many places to get stuck currently, hope to see that fixed soon. Also 40min wait to play the game is like defeating yourself if your goal is to get people to play FYI!

• 2 years later...
Stuck again today and yesterday and the day before that. Happens to me 3 to 4 times a day when trying to complete my weekly pvp. Take the damn ability away from all agents operatives if you aren't going to fix it for all players. this is ridiculous. I don't even play my agent/operatives anymore other than to complete the weekly cause it's such a pita to be winning a match and get stuck and eventually kicked from a match.

Stuck again today and yesterday and the day before that. Happens to me 3 to 4 times a day when trying to complete my weekly pvp. Take the damn ability away from all agents operatives if you aren't going to fix it for all players. this is ridiculous. I don't even play my agent/operatives anymore other than to complete the weekly cause it's such a pita to be winning a match and get stuck and eventually kicked from a match.

Very odd thing to necro. Be that as it may, you CAN turn off 'rolling' into cover and just always take cover in place. It's a different hotkey, look it up in preferences and switch them out. I haven't rolled into cover since.