Anyone noticed that Bombers get more missiles loaded than others ?

Altheran

Today, I played my Warcarrier a bit, which I usally don't, to upgrade it a bit faster.

In the middle of the game I noticed that my Warcarrier had more Concussion Missiles than my Starguard or Pike... although I changed the magazine to get rid of Ammunition Extender. So I checked my hangar.

I indeed had changed the magazine, didn't take an ammunition granting crew member (I don't think I have even one that would give me ammo), and my Missile itself isn't upgraded to have more ammo. Yet It says it has 16 units instead of regular 12. Proton Torpedoes are also said to be load with more units than usual.

And looking closely, the icons for the components aren't the same than those for the Starguard and Pike (which are identical to each other).

I'm a bit surprized since I don't remember of anything stating this difference before, and now I'm wondering if other discrepancies can exist between ships of different classes yet using the same component.

I'm also wondering if the argument "this class can't have that component, it would be OP" still stands if they can be tweaked differently between ships...