The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

SWTOR has awesome people!

OrionLives

I have played SWTOR for about a year now and I would love to say, if it gets feedback or not, what a good job they have done getting over the launch and what an amazing job they are doing now.

I've played this game because I am a Star Wars fanatic. I have been into the Star Wars series since my dad introduced me to it. I made a Jedi Knight and capped at 55 recently. I had some trouble with the alignment of Dark and Light and being a Subscriber I wanted to submit a ticket. I got feedback from Erik and it hit me how dedicated the DEVs are at making our game a great experience. I no longer play only because of Star Wars. I play for that and because I love supporting the community. I have so many positive experiences with this game, from Jawas of General Chat to the game itself. (Might I just say the story lines are absolutely incredible!)

I have been more into the forums recently since being away at school has play time limitations. I read a lot of the posts and see so many amazing ideas.

Back to the DEVs. Yes, they can't reply to the millions of players and all their ideas but when they do reply it is personal. I really appreciate how much work they do for us and the community.

Hey DEVs! You guys are awesome! I really look forward to getting into 2.7.

I'll be sticking around for a while! :)