The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Shipment 2 Hypercrate

I'm sure they will. At least on Pot5 the Shipment 1 Hypercrates seemed to have sold exceptionally well, based on the number of packs that wound up on the GTN.

The big question is going to be how often they come out. Shipment 1 Hypercrate dropped about 6 months after the last "Cartel" Pack was embargoed, but it also dropped around X-mas. Not really clear whether they're gonna put one out at the end of each year, or time them out for around 6 months after an embargo (or how often they'll come back again after that first return).

Edited by DarthDymond

I hope they come soon. I wouldn't mind Reputation items on the GTN too

FYI Rep items from the first two (or three?) shipments that have rep are apparently going to be part of the Grand Acquisition Packs that are coming sometime soon as well.

Edited by DarthDymond

FYI Rep items from the first two (or three?) shipments that have rep are apparently going to be part of the Grand Acquisition Packs that are coming sometime soon as well.

Grand acq packs. a 1 in 95 chance of a full armor set. includes all armor sets in the first 3 shipments. 900 CC 1 full set of armor guaranteed.