Help Me (Find World RP!)

AKHadeed

I'm on Begeren Colony, and while I'm a WoW RP veteran (shush), I'm not quite sure about the rules around here. How do people generally network and make connections? Do I really need to hang out on the fleet and hope to find RPers who catch my interest, then mug them for guild membership? What are some spots to hang around, chatting in character with my partner, if I want to engage people who aren't him?

Advice, please. I desire it.

We're level 50 Imp side, going for 55 eventually, and wee lowbies on blue, so helpful tips for both would be awesome.

I can see your situation being rather irritating.

I would recommend finding a active and connected guild that would suit your character best, also a guild who is active on Enjin.

My Server is Jung ma and we have a Community RP site on Enjin to establish such events and allow people to interact with each other.

I believe finding a similar site for your server, being apart of a guild who is active in that area will help you do more “open”/ World RP events.

If you cannot find it alone then asking around, or to some of the Gm’s to aid you may be a viable support for your problem.

In the end if all fails you can always come over to join us on Jung ma, and I personally wouldn't mind aiding you in finding a suitable guild and aid you in finding open RP events

Also some places we have in our own server where RPers hang are :

Narshadaa Cantina

Tatooine Cantina

and Now and then General chat Ad's about Open RP events

Key is to find friends and trying to be well connected in your RP community.

Hope this helps or at least gives you a general idea on what path to take.

~Cronus