The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

How do I make the most money?

_FeatherStone_

Armortech / Scavenging is the combo I use - make about 400k a day just making aug kits. Costs about 50k for mats, but the return is nice. Get 450 / 450, then make the highest level green gloves you can, reverse engineer them (for the aug kit components, along with some mats) and once you have 10 you can make a kit which sells for ~90k on my server. Just started doing this, but now all of my toons are running Armortech or Armormech and Scavenging. Seems to be paying off

I really want ideas on how to make the most money.

As you post your ideas, correct me if I am wrong.

You really arent going to be making 100k a day, unless your lvl 55

You are correct. Non-max level characters do not have access to the locales to generate lots of money playing the game (i.e. questing). Only when one hits the level cap can one generate good amounts of money while questing. But the reason may not be obvious: one is no longer spending money; no more ability training.

That being said, there are ways to make money while leveling. The most common being gathering crew skills. Crafting is an investment - pay credits now and get them back and more much later. Mission crew skills take credits to make credits - pay to run missions and then sell what you get for a profit. Gathering crew skills cost nothing to level because there are "nodes" all over the place. When you gather all you are spending is time and you are selling your time to someone else when you post those materials for sale on the GTN. A word of warning: do not undervalue your time.